Chef Chris Nirschel is back with another easy, healthy, & delicious recipe! The last recipe was a high-protein salmon dish which you can find here. Today’s recipe combines textures, flavors, and just a few simple ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen to create a healthy and delicious meal in under 30 minutes!
Feel free to substitute the chicken breasts with another protein of your choosing! Chicken is one of the most popular sources of protein but we understand it can get old cooking the same things over and over again. The video below shows how to incorporate different veggies with an added bean spread for extra protein and flavor. We love that we can make this meal as a quick weeknight dinner and easily substitute any ingredients for something else. Watch the video below and scroll down for the step-by-step of this delicious and easy dish.
+ Chicken Breasts
+ Seasoning- salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and any others of your choosing
+ Olive oil
+ Cherry tomatoes
+ Chicken stock
+ Tahini white beans for added protein and dietary fiber
Serving Size // 1-2 People
- Prepare chicken breasts by adding rub, or seasoning. Pound rub in chicken if desired. Meanwhile add olive oil to skillet and put temperature on high.
- Add chicken to pan on high heat. Note: to prevent chicken from sticking, move it around pan with olive oil.
- While chicken is cooking, cut up asparagus and halve cherry tomatoes. Flip chicken over once “golden brown” on one side. Add asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and any other vegetable of choice to pan with chicken.
- Pour in heated chicken stock to chicken to add extra liquid.
- While chicken continues to cook, blend white tahini beans into the consistency you prefer.
- When chicken is done, begin by plating bean spread on plate, add veggies, and chicken. Finish by garnishing with lemon and avocado if you’d like.
We bet this recipe would make a weekly staple in your household for how quick and easy it is to make. Do your kids prefer another type of veggie? Throw those in instead! Make this dish your own. Leave a comment below and let us know how you enjoyed this chicken dish and if you tried anything different.