When it comes to quick and easy snack options, Molly Knauer, from Molly’s Best sure does have quite a few options up her sleeve! We love this guacamole recipe for it’s no-hassle and easy to assemble directions. Plus, who doesn’t love guacamole?! Avocados are an excellent way to get your healthy fats in and this snack is perfect for making a batch, refrigerating and coming back to as a post-workout snack or pre-dinner appetizer. Check out the video below for a quick and easy guacamole recipe that can be done in a just a few minutes.
INGREDIENTS // Serving size: 1-2
1 large avocado
Seasoning of choice- salt, pepper, other
Chips for dipping
- After removing skin and pit, add whole avocado to mixing bowl.
- Dice up tomato and onion. Cut up as much as you prefer.
- Add diced tomatoes and onions to bowl with avocado.
- Squeeze about ½ lemon worth of juice over mixture in bowl.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and additional seasoning according to your preferences.
- Mix all ingredients together, ensuring to mash avocado until creamy consistency forms.
- Eat immediately.
- Don’t forget to share with family and friends 🙂
Avocado is a staple in our pantry for how versatile it is and all the ways we can use it. We love adding avocados to our eggs, salads, toast, and more! Making this guacamole recipe will be a repeated recipe for us, that’s for sure. Try out this dish and let us know what you think in the comments below. Snap a photo and tag us @movewithvaleo. We’d love to see what you’re cooking up!