This Insanely Easy Breakfast Will Be Your New Addiction
Put down that pop tart!
While ‘quick, healthy breakfasts’ are on every health blog you could possibly find in your browser, this recipe for no bake breakfast balls will put them all to shame.
Easy, quick, portable — but most importantly, healthy — this recipe requires no culinary experience. In fact, you probably have most of the ingredients already in your cupboard!
Here’s the Recipe, you may want to bookmark this it’s so good!
READ MORE BELOW
1. Crumble up the Kind Bars. Keep them in the package and hammer them on the counter (very gracefully) – until they are all broken down like a box of granola.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl (crumbled granola bars, nut butter, and flaxseed).
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the vanilla and coconut oil.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix well.
5. Using a cookie scoop (or roll small amounts in your hands), drop rounded tablespoonful-sized portions onto a wax paper lined cooking sheet.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. At this point you can either serve them or combine the chilled granola bites in a large container or Ziploc bag to freeze or refrigerate.
3 KIND Breakfast Bars (whatever flavor you like, but peanut butter dark chocolate are recommended)
1 cup nut butter of choice
1 cup ground flaxseed
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons coconut oil
They will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to a week or for a few months in the freezer.
Bring them with you during your busy day so you can snack on them, use them for pre-or-post-workout fuel, or get all your friends and colleagues addicted. If you can always get the first meal of the day in healthy and then you’re off to a good start, no matter what happens!
Tried this recipe lately or something similar? Leave a comment and tell us all about your recent breakfast adventures! Also, make sure to share this article with your friends.