When it comes to working out, there aren’t many products needed in order to have a productive workout. In fact, there are thousands of body-weight only workouts that’ll get the job done just right. We do, however, recommend having this one product in particular- the jump rope.
Jump ropes are a secret weapon everyone should have, no matter where you are, due to the many benefits jumping rope can offer. Here are a few of the biggest benefits of jumping rope:
- Skipping rope can burn up to 1300 calories per hour. There is no doubt about it- jumping rope is a game changer when it comes to losing weight in minimal time. Did you know that just 10 minutes of jumping rope is roughly considered the equivalent of running an 8 minute mile? We love the idea of working out for only 10-15 minutes a day and potentially achieving the desired 6 pack of our dreams, while also shedding pounds.
- Improves mental awareness. Jumping rope is not only good for your body, but your brain as well. Just like any other workout helps improve your mental health, jumping rope specifically helps improve your memory and mental awareness.
- Affordable and portable. Jumping rope has become such a popular sport that there are jump rope communities that you can now be a part of. Simply purchase a high quality jump rope such as this one, and jump rope for 10 minutes a day whether you’re indoors, outdoors, on vacation, or your lunch break- the possibilities are endless.
- Builds bone density. Skipping rope is a great way to put positive, beneficial stress on your body and bones as it helps strengthen bones over time. The more you jump rope, the thicker and denser your bones become. Jumping rope is a weight bearing exercise, which is any activity that puts pressure on your bones or joints, allowing them to become stronger.
- Improves coordination. Skipping rope is a workout that helps with flexibility, coordination, balance- allowing you to become a better performer in other areas, such as running, cycling, etc. Although it may not seem like a lot goes into jumping rope, in reality your brain and body are constantly working and using many muscles at the same time.
Jumping rope is a great addition to add to your workout routine, even if it’s only for 10 minutes- it goes a long way. If you are looking to burn calories- dedicate your time to the jump rope and perfect it! You will be sure to feel the effects of it very quickly, especially in your calves and legs.
Head on over to our shop, to explore several different jump rope options. We have 4 different styles to choose from!
Jumping rope doesn’t have to be something reserved for little kids or boxers, everyone can benefit tremendously from jumping rope. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to improve your physical and mental health by incorporating this ONE product into your workout routine!