Face fitness is a separate direction where special exercises are done for the development of facial muscles. You can start doing face fitness at any age. The choice and scheme of the exercises are determined individually based on the problems to be solved. It can be restoration or harmonization of balance. Let’s note right away that performing these exercises does not pump up muscles, but only balances them.
The need for face fitness
Practicing coaches, as well as the experts in the field, agree that the regular exercise contributes to the rejuvenation of the skin. With the right approach the following results can be achieved:
- The wrinkles around the lips are smoothed;
- The shape of the face is tightened;
- The second chin is eliminated;
- The appearance of mimic wrinkles is excluded;
- Bags under the eyes become smaller or disappear completely.
Today we offer face fitness exercises for beginners of varying difficulty. The programs will include different exercises, the implementation of which allows you to effectively solve a range of problems. With a professional approach the face fitness allows you to change some facial features, for example, add volume to your lips, make your eyes wider. Other advantages include:
- The tissues are enriched with oxygen;
- Blood circulation is improved;
- Lymph flow is improved;
- Metabolic processes are accelerated.
As a result, edema is eliminated, the skin tone is leveled, but most importantly, the skin condition is improved. Visible results come with the regular exercise for at least 2 months.
Three main rules of face fitness
- The right technique. There are no special simulators for doing the exercises, but there are rules that must be strictly followed. If mistakes are made the desired effect will not be obtained. It’s better to practice under the guidance of a trainer who will observe the exercise and correct it if your actions are wrong.
- Comprehensive approach. Exercise is not a substitute for daily care, so the actions should always be comprehensive in nature. Therefore, if necessary, the skin should be moisturized, nourished, and protected.
- Regularity. Facial fitness should be done daily during the first 1-1.5 weeks. This will allow you to master the technique. Later you can devote to the exercise 4-5 days a week for 30-40 minutes.
If you follow these three basic rules you can be sure that you’ll get the maximum result. The skin will be firmer, the wrinkles will disappear as well as the bad mood they were causing you.