For the most part, people dream of having a beautiful body. And it’s almost impossible to achieve this without working out at the gym. That’s why fitness is an integral part of most people’s lives. And, of course, about the training in gyms filmed a lot of movies – features and documentaries, funny and sad, etc.
And you can watch them today on any device, from TVs to Android and iOS smartphones. It is enough to choose your gadget and prepare it properly. For example, you can find and download the appropriate apps for iPad, so you can enjoy watching videos on your Apple tablet. For those who do not know which utility to put, it is recommended to pay attention to Loklok Movie iOS.
General information about Loklok Movie
The app takes up extremely little space, and once installed, it makes it much easier to find shows and movies, as well as watch them. There is even the ability to schedule viewings based on the release dates of TV shows, new episodes of your favorite series, or feature films.
There is no need to pay to use the utility. It is enough for the Loklok app iOS download and customized for you, which is not difficult at all. Well, then, everyone who is close to the topic of fitness should pay attention to the following films.
Interesting films about fitness
- “Pretty Woman,” but not the one with Julia Roberts. Quite often, when looking at successful people who have achieved fame and popularity, we find it hard to believe that in ordinary life – these are lonely and deeply unhappy people. And the movie “Pretty Woman” is just about a pretty girl, who becomes a popular fitness blogger, earns good money, and has a huge army of fans, but at the same time, can not become happy.
- “Mr. Olympia” In this film, viewers will be told how Joe and Ben Wilder’s fate came to be. And these, who does not know, are the founding fathers of modern bodybuilding. They organized the work of the International Bodybuilders Federation, opened Arnold Schwarzenegger to the world and made every effort to make him leave Austria to move to the United States. On the way to success, the brothers went through a lot of hardships and overcame a lot of difficulties, which is well shown in the film.
- “In the Rhythm of Life”. The film takes the viewer back to the 1980s and introduces a young girl named Sheila. She gets married, but her husband turns out to be a despot who suppresses his wife in every way. In order to distract herself from the difficult circumstances of life, Sheila begins to practice aerobics. Working on herself in the gym and building a beautiful body, the ambitious girl finds the strength and courage to turn her passion for fitness into a full-fledged business.
- “Pumping Iron.” This is a documentary that will tell the story of 28-year-old Arnold Schwarzenegger – at the time a 5-time winner of the prestigious title in the world of bodybuilding – “Mr. Olympia.” Events unfold shortly before the Guinness Book of World Records names the young Arnold as the man with the most perfectly built body. The film will tell the story of how Schwarzenegger’s preparation for his 6th Mr. Olympia title took place.
- “Stay Hungry.” The film will tell the story of how a large corporation has made it its goal to buy up all the buildings in one of the neighborhoods in order to carry out its grand redevelopment plan there. But the realization of this project is hindered by a small gymnasium. It is held by Joe Santo, a champion bodybuilder who trains here and has no plans to change anything. In order to influence Santo, the corporation sends its own man to the gym, who must learn, under the guise of a regular customer, how to influence Joe.
Other movies that feature the fitness room and hard work on your own body are worth mentioning, such as “Perfect” (1985), “The Runner” (1979), “Full Forward” (1998), “Blood and Sweat: Anabolics” (2013), “Iron Generation” (2013).